1. Combine onion, garlic and ginger pastes, with tamarind pulp, turmeric, roasted cumin and red chilli powders. Add salt and rice flour and mix well.
2. Add 1 tbsp oil and mix well. Add prawns and mix well. Keep in a refrigerator for 10 minutes to marinate. Heat the remaining oil in a non stick frying pan.
3. Add the marinated prawns, one by one. Cook for 1 minute on high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Increase the heat to high and cook for half a minute. This way the prawns will cook well and remain juicy.
5. Add curry leaves and lemon juice. Mix well and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १.३०-२ घंटा
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.