1. Heat a pressure cooker. Add oil and cumin seeds, onion and ginger. Sauté on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Add tomatoes, sauté till soft.
2. Add coriander powder and cumin powder. Sauté for 1 minute. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix.
3. Add carrot, potatoes, soya nuggets, green peas and mix. Add yogurt and mix well. Add 1 cup water.
4. Add garam masala powder and fresh coriander leaves and mix. Add salt and mix again.
5. Put the cooker lid and place whistle in place. Allow to cook till 2-3 whistles are released.
6. Lower heat and cook for 10 minutes. Take cooker off the heat.
7. Let the cooker cool and pressure released. Open lid and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.