1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste, onion, green chillies, tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder and mix well.
2. Cut brinjals and potatoes into 8 pieces each. Add both to the cooker and mix. Add chana dal and mix.
3. Add spinach, methi, suva, khatta bhaji, salt and ½ cup water and mix well. Close the cooker with and cook till 4 whistles are released.
4. Open the lid when pressure is reduced completely and check to see if the potato is cooked through.
5. Coarsely blend the sai bhaji with a hand blender. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.