1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger and green chilli and sauté for a minute. Add onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add barley and mix. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, garam masala powder and salt and mix well.
3. Add roasted chana dal powder, mix well and transfer the mixture in a hand blender and grind into a coarse mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add potato, coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a non stick pan.
6. Divide the barley mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a kabab.
7. Place the kababs in the pan and shallow-fry, turning sides, till golden on both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Place some onion rings, mint sprigs, a fresh red chilli and a lemon wedge on a serving plate. Arrange the kababs on the plate and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.