1. Knead the refined flour with semolina, salt, two tablespoons oil and sufficient water to a semi-soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside.
2. Blanch the French beans and green peas separately till soft. Drain thoroughly and mash. Mash together the French beans, green peas, potatoes, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, ginger-green chilli paste, coriander leaves and coconut.
3. Divide the dough into four equal portions and roll out into thin chapattis. Spread the vegetable mixture evenly on all four chapattis. Roll them tightly into cylinders and cut the cylinders into half inch slices.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the bhakarwadis, on medium heat, till golden and crisp.
5. Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.