1. Slice potatoes into roundels. Parboil the potato roundels with a little turmeric powder and 2 cups water.
2. Mix together green chillies, garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 3 tbsps oil and mix well.
3. Add rice flour and mix well to make a paste. Add salt and parboiled potatoes and mix well so that all the potato slices are well coated with the masala.
4. Keep the mixture aside for some time.Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Add the potato slices and curry leaves and shallow fry, turning sides, till they become golden and crisp.
6. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.