1. Wash fish pieces and marinate with salt and turmeric powder and set aside for ten to fifteen minutes. Grind mustard seeds with green chillies to a fine paste using water as required.
2. Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the marinated fish pieces on both sides till lightly browned.
3. Drain and set aside on a plate. In the same oil fry the potato fingers till lightly browned. Drain and set aside.
4. In the remaining oil add onion seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add the ground paste and sauté for a minute. Add a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Add turmeric powder and salt. Add potato fingers and simmer till they are done. Add fish, cover and simmer for two minutes.
5. Serve hot with boiled rice.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.