1. Roughly chop onions. Heat olive oil in a pressure cooker. Add bay leaf and cumin seeds and sauté for one minute.
2. Add onions and sauté till lightly coloured. Cut carrot and potatoes into small cubes and add.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add macaroni, cauliflower, green peas, two cups water and tomato puree and mix well.
5. Add garam masala powder and mix. Close the cooker and cook under pressure till two whistles are given out.
6. When the pressure reduces completely open the lid. Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.