1. Combine prawns, salt, soya sauce, black pepper powder and chopped spring onion bulb in a bowl. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Take egg whites in a bowl. Add salt and beat with an electric beater till fluffy. Add whole egg and beat once again.
3. Add Saffola Masala and Coriander Oats and refined flour and fold lightly till well mixed.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add marinated prawns and cook till prawns are done.
5. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Pour ladleful of oats mixture in it, spread into a medium size pancake and shallow-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add sliced spring onion greens to prawns and mix well. Remove from heat.
7. Add little cooked prawn mixture on the pancake and cook, flipping once a while, till evenly done from both the sides. Similarly make the remaining 7 pancakes.
8. Place pancakes on a serving plate. Garnish with sliced spring onion greens and coriander sprigs and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.