1. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds. When the seeds begin to change colour, add potatoes, carrot, salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Cover and cook.
2. Cut paneer into small cubes. Roughly tear brown bread slices and grind to make fine crumbs. Add coriander powder, red chillli powder, ginger paste and 1 cup water to the vegetables and mix.
3. Cover and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or till the vegetables are almost done.
4. Add green peas, paneer, tomato puree and bread crumbs and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat till all the vegetables are completely done.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.