1. Grind together green gram sprouts, bell pepper, garlic cloves, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, crushed red chillies, 3 tsps olive oil and torn brown bread slices into a smooth paste.
2. Add lemon juice and mix well.
3. Horizontally slice bagel bread into thin slices.
4. Heat a non-stick grill pan, brush with little olive oil and place bagel slices on it. Brush the slices with little olive oil and toast till golden and crisp.
5. Cut the toasted slices into smaller slices and serve immediately with the prepared dip.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.