1. Dice potatoes. Heat plenty of water in a deep non stick pan and place a sieve in it.
2. Put the potatoes in the sieve. Dice carrot and add along with salt and let the vegetables cook.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Dice red capsicum. When the potatoes are half done add farfalle.
4. Heat extra virgin olive oil in another non stick pan. Crush garlic cloves and add and sauté till lightly burnt. Add red capsicum and sauté till soft. Add Sicilian sauce and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add broccoli to the potato and pasta and let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain and add to the sauce in the second pan and mix well.
6. Add crushed black peppercorns (you can use crushed red chillies instead). Tear a few fresh basil leaves and add.
7. Add a little of the water in which the pasta and vegetables were cooked. Mix well and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.