1. Deseed and cut capsicum into dices. Roughly chop onion and place both of these in a bowl. Roughly chop mint sprigs and parsley sprigs and add.
2. Dry roast cumin seeds till fragrant. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Take drained chickpeas in a grinder jar. Add garlic, ginger, cinnamon powder, 3 tbsps tahini paste, roasted cumin seeds, onion, capsicum, mint and parsley and grind into a coarse paste. Transfer the paste in a bowl.
4. Coat the eggs with a thin layer of ground chickpea mixture.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the coated eggs till golden and drain on absorbent paper.
6. To make ver juice tahini, combine yogurt, remaining tahini paste, salt, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk well. Add ver juice and mix well.
7. Halve the scotch eggs.
8. Spread ver juice tahini on a serving dish in a circular way. Place the halved scotch eggs on it, garnish with few parsley sprigs and a pinch roasted cumin powder. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.