1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Prick the potatoes with a fork.
2. Add ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, potatoes and salt to the pan and stir well so that all the potatoes get coated with the masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes and transfer into a bowl.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Squeeze the onions and add and sauté till lightly browned. Add garlic and ginger and sauté till fragrant.
4. Add green chillies, kasoori methi, remaining turmeric powder, remaining red chilli powder, yogurt, sautéed potatoes and salt and mix well.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.