1. Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies and sauté. Add ginger and sauté. Lightly crush garlic, add and sauté.
2. In a bowl, whisk yogurt, refined flour and 2 cups water till smooth. When garlic gets lightly browned, add onion and sauté till lightly coloured. Add coriander seeds and mix.
3. Add turmeric powder, dried mango powder and mix. Add yogurt mixture and cook on low heat, stirring continuously. When the mixture comes to a boil, add potatoes and mix.
4. Add salt and mix. Add most of the mint leaves and mix.
5. Garnish with the remaining mint leaves and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.