1. Heat sufficient oil in a wok on medium heat.
2. Chop ginger and garlic finely. Halve the prawns vertically and place in a bowl. Add egg white, salt and cornstarch, and mix well.
3. Put half the prawns in the hot oil and deep fry on medium heat till golden.
4. Meanwhile heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan, add ginger and garlic and sauté. Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
5. Drain the prawns on absorbent paper. Similarly deep fry the rest of the prawns and drain on absorbent paper.
6. Add ½ cup water to the other pan and mix. Add lemon zest and crushed red chillies and mix. Add vinegar and mix.
Transfer the prawns into a serving dish, drizzle the sauce over them and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.