1. Deseed and cut the bell peppers and capsicum into juliennes. Slice onion.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in anon-stick pan. Add all bell peppers, capsicum, onion, pepper powder, Cajun spice and salt. Toss to mix and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add shredded chicken, toss and cook for 1 minute. Switch off heat.
4. To make mango salsa, combine mango, tomato, green chillies, Cajun spice, crushed peppercorns, salt, cumin powder, mango juice and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well.
5. Halve the avocado and discard the seed. Clean it from centre, peel, roughly chop and add in the bowl. Mix well and set aside.
6. Heat tortillas lightly. Place a tortilla on a worktop and put generous amount of cooked chicken mixture on one side. Grate 10 grams processed cheese on top and fold into a half moon. Similarly assemble the remaining quesadillas.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.