1. Shred cabbage but not too finely.
2. Heat a pressure cooker and add oil.Slice onions. Quarter potatoes and cut into thick slices.
3. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chillies and green chillies in the pressure cooker. Add onions and sauté.
4. Add ginger, potatoes, black chana, ¼ cup water, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.Add cabbage, mix and cover.
5. Cook till 3-4 whistles are given out. Open the lid when pressure is released and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.