1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick kadai. Add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and sauté. Add carrot and sauté.
2. Add green capsicum, French beans, green peas and sauté. Lightly mash the peas.Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and sauté.
3. Transfer into a bowl. Add potatoes, breadcrumbs, coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them like bullets. Coat the bullets with cornflour. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
5. Deep fry the bullets till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. To make the sauce, heat oil in a non stick pan, add garlic and sauté. Mix Kashmiri red chilli powder with 2 tbsps water and add to the pan.
7. Add red chilli flakes, honey, chaat masala, lemon juice and mix well. Add the fried bullets to the sauce and mix lightly.
8. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.