1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan. Chop onion. Add mustard seeds to the pan and when they splutter, add cumin seeds, asafoetida and onion and sauté. If you wish, you can also add a few curry leaves.
2. Chop green chillies and cut potato into medium cubes. When onion softens, add green chillies and potato and mix well. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
3. Tear bread slices into small pieces and add and mix well.
4. Sprinkle a little water (or buttermilk), add salt and mix well. Chop coriander leaves and add and mix gently.
5. Add lemon juice if you wish and mix gently. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.