1. Mix potatoes, onion, green chillies, cottage cheese, coriander leaves, peanuts, Tata salt lite and mix well. Shape them into even sized rolls.
2. Mix cornflour and sufficient Bisleri water and make a thick batter. Take some water in a bowl.
3. Trim the edges of bread slices, dip them in water and squeeze to drain all the water. Place a potato roll in the centre of each slice, roll and seal the edges.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.Dip the bread rolls in the cornflour batter and slide them into the hot oil and deep fry till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Fry the trimmed edges the bread slices, drain on absorbent paper.
6. Transfer the fried bread edges on a serving plate, arrange the bread rolls on them, garnish with tomato slices and mint leaves and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.