1. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and sauté till fragrant.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and lotus stems and saute for 2 minutes. Grind together spinach and tomatoes.
3. Add onion to the pan and sauté till translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
4. Add tamarind paste and sauté well. Add the tomato-spinach purée and mix. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with fresh red chillies and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.