1. Slit prawns from the back and press it lengthwise to make them straight. Place them in a bowl.
2. Add salt, pepper powder, basil, garlic powder and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside to marinate for five to ten minutes.
3. Place bacon rashers on a worktop and put a marinated prawn on each one. Roll the rasher to wrap the prawn within it and secure with a toothpick.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the bacon-wrapped prawns till well done. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.