1. Grate the potato and beetroots, working them on the grater in one direction only.
2. Heat the ghee in a non stick pan, add the potato and beetroots and sauté for two to three minutes.
3. Add the sugar and continue to sauté for two to three minutes more. Add finely grated mawa and sauté for further two minutes.
4. Add the milk and cook for a couple of minutes. Add half the almonds and half the green cardamom powder and mix.
5. Garnish with the remaining almonds and green cardamom powder and serve hot. You can also decorate with silver warq if you wish.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.