1. Put tomatoes in a deep non-stick pan, add salt, ginger, garlic, green cardamoms, mace, 1 tsp red chilli powder, crushed red chillies, 3 cups water, coriander sprigs with stems, cover and cook.
2. Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non-stick pan, add potatoes and salt, mix and saute till lightly coloured.
3. Cut cottage cheese into ½ inch cubes and put into a bowl. Add potatoes.
4. Add mushrooms to the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add to the bowl with cottage cheese and potatoes.
5. Strain the tomato mixture into a bowl. Cool the solids.
6. Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, the strained stock and cook till it reduces.
7. When the tomato solids are cool, grind it till smooth and strain it into the pan with the reduced stock.
8. Add potatoes, cottage cheese and mushrooms and mix. Add garam masala powder and dried fenugreek leaves powder and mix well. Cook till the gravy thickens.
9. Add honey and ½ tsp red chilli powder and mix.
10. Put the broccoli florets in a serving bowl and heat in the microwave.
11. Add butter and cream (if using) to the pan and mix well.
12. Pour the vegetables with the gravy over the broccoli and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.