1. Heat a waffle iron.Break eggs into a bowl and beat well with an electric beater. Sieve together refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt into the beaten eggs.
2. Add half the buttermilk and mix. Add the remaining buttermilk and whisk well ensuring that there are no lumps.
3. Add honey and whisk again to mix. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and mix again to make a smooth batter.
4. Grease the waffle iron with oil. Pour the batter on it, cover and cook, checking in between, till golden brown on both sides.
5. Cut into triangles and serve immediately drizzled with honey.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४०
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.