1. Mix vinegar and sugar and heat in a non-stick pan, stirring, till sugar dissolves. Pour into a bowl. Cut carrot and raw mango into thin strips.
2. Deseed and cut cucumber into thin strips. Add all these to the vinegar mixture in the bowl and mix well. Let it stand, preferably overnight. Heat some water in a non-stick pan, but do not boil.
3. Spread a wet cloth on the work top. Soak rice paper in warm water till they become transparent, take them out of the water and spread them out on the wet cloth.
4. Place some rice noodles in the centre, followed by pickled vegetables, sweet basil leaves, a few fresh coriander sprigs, few mint leaves and roll tightly but gently, folding the sides as you roll.
5. Make remaining rolls similarly and place them on a plate. Heat red chilli flakes with honey in a non-stick pan and let this come to a boil. Pour into a bowl, add 1 tsp vinegar from the pickled vegetables and mix.
6. Cut the rice rolls into half and arrange them on a serving platter. Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce over them, garnish with a few sweet basil leaves and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.