1. Slice onion. Halve cucumber vertically, remove seeds and slice thinly. Cut carrot into thin strips. Put these into a bowl.
2. Add bean sprouts. Thinly slice red capsicum and add and mix.
3. Take some water in a bowl, dip a rice paper sheet for 1 minute, take it out and place on the work table.
4. Put the mixed vegetables on one end of the rice paper, drizzle some sweet chilli sauce over them, arrange 2-3 basil leaves and then roll it up.
5. Trim the two ends of the roll and cut it into 2 pieces.
6. To make the dipping sauce, finely chop ginger and garlic and put into a small bowl. Add fish sauce and sweet chill sauce and mix well.
7. Serve the rolls with the dipping sauce immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.