1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a non stick pan. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and let the butter melt.Drain the sweet corn and rinse in fresh water.
2. Slice an onion and add to the pan and sauté till soft. Add corn and spinach and mix. Transfer into an baking dish. Sprinkle salt and ½ tsp pepper powder.
3. Heat the remaining butter in the non stick pan. Spread rice over the vegetables in the baking dish.Add refined flour to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add milk gradually, stirring continuously, ensuring there are no lumps.
4. Cook till the sauce thickens. Add ½ cup cheese and stir.
5. Cut red and green capsicums (peppers) into small cubes. Sprinkle salt over the capsicums. Add mustard paste to the sauce and mix. Pour the sauce over the rice in the baking dish and spread it all over.
6. Sprinkle half the capsicums and top it with remaining cheese and sprinkle the remaining capsicums. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.