1. Heat oil in a pan, add brinjal and saute. Add turmeric powder and curry powder and saute.
2. Heat water in another pan, add drumstick leaves. Turn off heat, remove excess water and set the leaves aside.
3. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, bay leaf and cloves to the first pan and mix.
4. Add coconut milk, mix and let the mixture simmer.
5. Squeeze out excess water from the drumstick leaves and chop them.
6. Add ginger-garlic and mix. Chop yellow chilli, add to the pan and mix well. Add drumstick leaves and mix well.
7. Switch off the heat, add salt and pepper powder and mix.
8. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.