1. Slit brinjals into four keeping them joined at the stem. Add salt and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add onions, curry leaves, garlic paste and ginger paste and sauté till fragrant. Add red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
3. Whisk yogurt and gram flour in a bowl till smooth. Add turmeric powder and whisk again.
4. Wash the brinjals and add to the pan with a little water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add yogurt mixture and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes or till the brinjals are well done. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.