1. Keeping aside 1 cup milk, heat the remaining in a deep non stick pan, stirring and scraping the milk sticking to the sides of the pan into the milk, till milk reduces slightly.
2. Mix milk powder and coconut milk powder with the reserved milk till no lumps remain. Add this slowly to the milk in the pan and mix well. Simmer for a few minutes.
3. Add sugar and mix and continue to simmer till it reduces further.Chop coconut malai roughly and put them in kulfi moulds.
4. When the milk mixture thickens sufficiently, switch off the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
5. Pour into the kulfi moulds and close them with the lids. Place the moulds in their stand and when cooled down to room temperature place in the freezer to set completely.
6. Once set demould and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.