1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Chop onion, green capsicum, 1 tomato, seeded jalapeno and coriander leaves and put them all in a bowl.
2. Drain sweet corn and rinse in fresh water and add to the bowl along with chilli garlic sauce.
3. Mix well and rest the salsa well for about 15 minutes.
4. Cut thin slices off the top of the rest of the tomatoes so that they stand upright when kept on a platter. Slice off thin slices off the bottom of the tomatoes and retain the slices to use as lid.
5. Scoop out the flesh and seeds from the tomatoes to make cups. Stuff them with the salsa and press lightly.
6. .Drizzle olive oil on top and cover them with the reserved slices
7. Cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.