1. Combine sweet potato, salt, garlic, 1 tsp chopped parsley, basil, onion, cornflour and 1 egg in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat little oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Divide sweet potato mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into small cakes. Place them on the pan and shallow-fry till evenly golden from both the sides.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in another non-stick pan. Break remaining egg into it and cook sunny side-up.
5. Place sweet potato cakes on a serving plate and put the sunny side-up on it. Garnish with little chopped parsley and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.