1. In a bowl mash banana. Add semolina, rice flour, salt, green cardamom powder, coconut, cashewnuts and mix well.
2. Dissolve jaggery in water (as required, to adjust consistency) and add the water to the bowl and mix well. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a paniyaram tawa (a griddle with cavities). Grease the cavities with ghee and pour the paniyaram batter into them.
4. Drizzle a little ghee all around and cook on medium heat.
5. When the under is done, flip and cook till both sides are golden brown.
6. Gently remove them from the tawa and lay on a serving dish. Garnish with honey and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.