1. Cut French beans into 3 inch long batons. Cut lotus root into 1 inch thick diagonal slices and put in a bowl. Add salt and 2 tbsps cornflour and rub well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. String snow peas and cut each into two diagonal pieces. Add lotus root in the wok and deep fry.
3. Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non stick wok, add ginger, celery and garlic and toss. Mix remaining cornflour in 2 tbsps water. Add beans to garlic in the second wok and toss.
4. Add ½ cup water and let the beans cook. Add snow peas and mix. Drain lotus root and add to the beans and toss.
5. Add cornflour mixture and cook till slightly thick. Add crushed black peppercorns and salt and mix. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.