1. Separate the broccoli florets. Cut them into half vertically if too big. Keep them in a bowl of water. Shred cabbage. Chop garlic. Cut beancurd into ¾ inch cubes.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add the beancurd and grate ginger over it. Add salt and half the black pepper powder. Cook for a few minutes.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in another non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add broccoli, cabbage and torn pak choy.
4. Toss the beancurd cubes so that they get cooked evenly from all sides. Toss the greens and add a little water. Toss again and add salt and remaining black pepper powder.
5. Add soy sauce and toss again. Cook the greens for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the heat and add lemon juice to the beancurd. Toss the greens once more and transfer into a serving dish and spread.
6. Place the beancurd over them and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ६-१० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.