1. Slice spring onion bulbs and greens separately and keep separately.
2. Heat oil in a non stick wok, add spring onion bulbs, garlic, ginger, green chillies, pakchoy, broccoli, mushrooms and toss on high heat.
3. Add baby spinach leaves, bean sprouts, salt and soy sauce and stir fry.
4. Add sugar, cornflour mixture and mix well.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion greens serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.