1. Heat a non-stick dosa tawa. Add salt to dosa batter and mix well. Slice onion, shred cabbage, cut capsicum into thin strips.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion, carrots, cabbage and capsicum. Chop a spring onion and spring onion greens and add. Toss well.
3. Wipe the dosa tawa with a lightly oiled cloth. Pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it evenly to a round shape.
4. Drizzle a little oil all around. Add salt, soy sauce and a little Sichuan sauce to the vegetables and mix.
5. Add bean sprouts, toss and switch off the heat.
6. Spread a little Sichuan sauce on the dosa, place a little of the cooked vegetables on one side and roll it gently. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.