1. To make pesto sauce, blend together half the basil leaves, half the crushed garlic, pinenuts, salt and two tablespoons olive oil to a smooth paste. Add Parmesan cheese and blend again.
2. Heat half a tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add the remaining garlic and sauté for a minute. Add the spaghetti and salt. Toss well. Transfer the spaghetti onto a serving dish.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a separate non-stick pan. Add the pesto sauce and boneless chicken. Mix well and cook for two to three minutes.
4. Add the white sauce and stir to mix. Add the milk.
5. Tear the remaining basil leaves and add. Mix well, adjust salt and cook for two minutes.
6. Once the chicken is cooked pour it over the spaghetti and serve immediately garnished with Parmesan cheese shavings.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.