1. Boil plenty of water in a deep non stick pan, add spaghetti and boil till al dente.
2. Heat 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan.
3. Add soya granules and sauté for 2 minutes. Add vegetable bolognaise sauce and 1 cup water and mix. Add salt and freshly crushed peppercorns and mix. Cook till the soya granules are done.
4. When the spaghetti is done lift it from the water and add to the sauce. Add remaining extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
5. Transfer into a serving plate, sprinkle a little grated parmesan cheese (or processed cheese) and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.