1. De-stone custard apple and roughly cut the flesh.
2. Heat milk in a deep non stick pan till it reduces a little.
3. Drain and coarsely grind the rice with a little water and add it to the milk and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, till rice gets cooked and the mixture thickens.
4. Add sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. When the mixture reaches the desired consistency switch off heat and set the phrini aside to cool slightly.
5. Add the custard apple flesh and mix well.
6. Pour into sakoras and cool down to room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.