1. Place wheat flour, onions, coriander leaves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, caraway seeds, semolina, gram flour, salt, ghee and dried fenugreek leaves in a bowl and mix well. Add sufficient water and knead into a stiff dough. Cover with damp cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. To make tomato chutney, heat mustard oil in a deep non stick pan till it begins to smoke and then switch off heat. Add cumin seeds, green chillies and tomatoes and saute on low heat till tomatoes turn pulpy.
3. Add pav bhaji masala, coriander seeds, peppercorns, dried fenugreek leaves, tomato puree, spring onion, coriander leaves, salt and oats and mix well.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each into a semi thick chapatti. Heat a non stick tawa, place the chapatti on it and cook. Turn over, apply a little ghee and cook for half a minute.
5. Turn over again, apply a little more ghee and cook, turning sides till both sides are equally golden.
6. Place a koki on a serving plate and place some chutney by its side. Sprinkle a little dried fenugreek leaves, mint leaves and coriander leaves over the chutney and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.