1. Preheat the oven at 160 degree C. Remove the stems of the cauliflower and cut into big florets and boil in water ¼ tsp turmeric powder till half cooked.
2. Dry roast cashew nuts, pistachios, almons and raisins in a non-stick pan and remove in a bowl
3. Mix together paneer, chaat masala, mint leaves and ½ tsp kasoori methi and mix. Spread a muslin cloth. Hold the cauliflower florets upside down on the cloth and place the paneer mixture on them.
4. Wrap the cloth around the cauliflower florets and press lightly so that the paneer mixture sticks to the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle a little water at the regular intervals. Arrange the cauliflower florets in a baking dish.
5. Heat mustard oil in a non stick pan. Add carom seeds and gram flour and keep stirring continuously. Transfer into a bowl when cooked. Add red chilli powder, remaining turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp kasoori methi, salt, hung yogurt and whisk.
6. Add ginger- garlic paste and lemon juice and whisk well. Add milk and whisk Add green chillies and garam masala and whisk
7. Spread the mixture over the cauliflower florets. Dab with butter and bake it in the preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.