1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Place a silicon sheet on a baking tray.
2. Heat little oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place sausages on it and grill till evenly browned from all sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. To make barbecue sauce, heat oil in anon-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté.
4. Add green capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers, onion and sauté well.
5. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, red chilli flakes and toss to mix.
6. Add vinegar, sugar, tomato, tomato puree, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes or till thick and chunky. Remove from heat and set aside. Reserve some barbecue sauce of serving and use the remaining for making the rolls.
7. Brush 3 spring rolls with little oil. Place one sheet on the worktop and add black pepper powder and salt on it. Place second sheet on top, brush oil on it, sprinkle 1 tsp oregano, salt and ½ tsp red chilli flakes on top. Place third sheet on top and spread generous amount of barbecue sauce on it. Put one grilled sausage on it and grate 10 gms cheese on it. Roll tightly, brushing the ends with oil.
8. Similarly make the remaining rolls and place them on the baking tray. Brush them with oil and put the tray in preheated oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
9. Spread reserved barbecue sauce on a serving dish. Halve the sausage rolls and place them on the sauce and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.