1. Chop the sarsaon ka saag.
2. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and let them change colour.
3. Discard the crown of the turnip and peel it. Cut into medium pieces.
4. Add onions to pan and sauté till light brown.Add garlic and mix well. Add green chillies and chopped sarson ka saag.
5. Chop spinach leaves and bathua saag together and add to pan. Adjust salt and mix well.
6. Add turnip pieces and ¼ cup water. Stir to mix and cook till done. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.