1. Drain sago and blend into a fine paste.
2. Heat one tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan and saute roughly chopped cashewnuts and almonds separately till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
3. Cook jaggery with one cup of water, stirring, till the jaggery gets dissolved. Add sago and cook, adding milk at regular intervals, till the sago becomes transparent and fully cooked.
4. Add almonds, cashewnuts and remaining ghee. Cook, stirring, till the mixture leaves the side of the pan. Add green cardamom powder and mix.
5. Serve immediately garnished with remaining almonds.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.