1. Rub the pomfret with salt and refrigerate for half an hour.
2. Knead the butter and flour together lightly.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds and once they change colour add garlic paste and onion and cook till lightly coloured.
4. Add the fish stock and green chilli and bring it to a boil. Add the butter-flour mixture and mix well and let the sauce cook for three to four minutes. Add salt and mix. Add the fish and tomatoes and adjust salt. Add sugar and mix. Cover and cook till the fish is almost done.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Drizzle it into the pan. Do not stir but just shake the pan from side to side.
6. Cook till the fish is done.
7. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १.३०-२ घंटा
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.