1. Heat milk in a deep non stick pan, add rice and cook on medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. Put almonds in a mixer jar and crush coarsely. Add brown bread slices and crush some more.Transfer into a bowl, add brown sugar and mix well.
3. Halve the kiwis, and cut into medium sized cubes. Divide them equally between 4 glass cups. Sprinkle a little sugar over them.
4. When the rice gets cooked completely and almost dry, add sugar and mix well. Take the pan off the heat.Put the kheer over the kiwi in each cup.
5. Top with generous amounts of almond-brown bread-brown sugar mixture, level the top and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.