1. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Chop onion.
2. Add black cardamom, cinnamon and shahi jeera to the pan and sauté till fragrant. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned.
3. Add ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes.Grind cashewnuts and melon seeds with ½ cup water to a fine paste.
4. Add 1 cup water, turmeric powder and tomato puree to the onion and mix well. Continue to sauté.
5. Add green chilli paste and mix well. Add coriander powder and mix well. Add khoya and mix well.
6. Add cashewnut-melon seed paste and ¼ cup water, mix again, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add salt, green cardamom powder, kewda water, rose water and ½ cup water. Mix well and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add yogurt and cream and mix well. Serve with koftas or paneer or potatoes.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.